BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Did you enjoy our recipe for BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad? Check out more ways to enjoy your salad!
- Cooking spray
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 medium chicken breasts
- 1 Romaine heart , chopped
- ½ cup black beans, canned
- ½ cup yellow sweet corn, canned
- ½ cup cucumber, sliced & halved
- ½ cup small tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Avocado, halved & thinly sliced
- 10 frozen onion rings, baked or air fried
- 1 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp Toby’s Yogurt Ranch Dressing & Dip
Gather all ingredients. Heat a skillet over medium high heat and spray with cooking oil. In a small bowl combine garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cornstarch. Mix well. Tenderize the chicken breasts with a mallet until 1 inch thick, then rub each with seasoning. Place chicken in a skillet and cook each side for 5-10 minutes until cooked through and lightly charred. Set aside and let rest.
Meanwhile, divide romaine between two large plates. Top with black beans, corn, cucumber, tomatoes, and avocado. Slice and arrange chicken breasts on top, pile on some onion rings, and drizzle with BBQ sauce. Finish with Toby’s Yogurt Ranch Dressing & Dip. Serve and enjoy!