Cherries & Berries Smoothie Bowl
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Serves: 1-2
- 1/3 cup Genesis Ginger Herbal Tonic
- 1-2 bananas, frozen
- 1/2 cup blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Handful of cherries, fresh, for topping
- Handful of berries, fresh, for topping
- Handful of granola, for topping
Gather all ingredients. You’ll need a blender for this recipe.
Add frozen banana, blueberries, Genesis Organic Ginger Herbal Tonic, and blackberries to a blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour in a bowl and add toppings. We used blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries, and granola with walnuts.
Drizzle with agave nectar or your favorite nut butter. Enjoy!