Grilled Hot Dogs with Jalapeño Peach Salsa + Jalapeño Ranch Dressing
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Total Time: 23 Minutes
- Serves: 8
Did you enjoy our recipe for Grilled Hot Dogs? Check out more ways to enjoy your food!
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns, side sliced
- Toby’s Jalapeño Ranch Dressing
Jalapeño Peach Salsa
- 2 medium ripe yellow peaches, diced small
- 1 small jalapeño, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice Pinch of salt
Gather all of the ingredients. In a medium sized bowl, combine and mix all of the ingredients for the jalapeño peach salsa. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
Heat up a lightly oiled grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Lightly score each hot dog crosswise with a sharp knife. Grill the hot dogs for about 8 minutes, turning them every 2 minutes or so, or until they become lightly charred in spots.
Place the hot dog buns cut side down on the grill just until grill marks appear, for about 1 minute.
Next, place each hot dog in a bun and smother over with some jalapeño peach salsa. Drizzle each hot dog with some Toby’s Jalapeño Ranch Dressing to taste. Serve and enjoy your Grilled Hot Dogs!