Nicoise Salad with Feta Cheese Dressing & Dip
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 3
Did you enjoy our recipe for Nicoise Salad with Feta cheese dressing? Check out more ways to enjoy your salad!
- ⅓ cup green beans
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ⅓ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 golden mini potatoes, boiled and halved
- ⅓ cup red olives
- ¼ cup red onions, sliced
- 1 oz tuna, canned in olive oil
- 3 eggs, boiled and quartered
- 1 tbsp. capers
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 tbsp. Toby’s Feta Cheese Dressing & Dip
Gather all ingredients. Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium high heat. Cook green beans for 10 minutes until vibrant and tender.
On a large serving platter, arrange green beans, tomatoes, boiled potatoes, red olives, red onions, tuna, and boiled eggs. Top with capers, salt & pepper, and feta cheese crumbles.
Self serve the platter toppings in a small bowl of romaine and drizzle over with Toby’s Feta Cheese Dressing & Dip, enjoy!
Special thanks to Denby Pottery for the classic white tableware featured in this recipe!