Roasted Root Veggie Skillet with Sunny Eggs and Jalapeño Ranch
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Did you enjoy our recipe for Roasted Root Veggie Skillet? Check out more ways to enjoy your food!
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup butternut squash, diced to 1-inch
- 1 cup yukon gold potatoes, diced to 1-inch
- ½ cup parsnips, diced to 1-inch
- ¾ cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. cayenne, optional
- 4 eggs
- Toby’s Jalapeño Ranch Dressing and Dip
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- Fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced
To begin preparing your Roasted Root Veggie Skillet, gather all ingredients. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Toss the diced veggies and chickpeas with olive oil and arrange them in large, oven-safe skillet. Season with salt, pepper, and spices. Roast the seasoned mixture in the oven for about 30 minutes, until fork tender.
Shift the veggies to create four wells. Crack the eggs into the wells and continue roasting for 6-8 minutes, until the whites are cooked.
Remove the skillet from the oven and allow it to cool slightly before adding toppings, as desired.
Top with freshly sliced avocado.
Serve drizzled with Toby’s Jalapeño Ranch Dressing and Dip. Enjoy!