Spring Snap Pea Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese Dressing
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Serves: 2-3
- 3 cups butter and baby lettuces
- 1 cup snap peas, halved and bias cut
- 1/2 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 3 oz. cheddar cheese, cubed to 1/2 inch
- 4 slices cooked bacon, cut crosswise to 1/2 inch
- 4 oz. Toby’s Blue Cheese Dressing and Dip
Enjoy a heaping serving of vibrant vegetables with chopped bacon and cheese in this delish salad with bacon and creamy Blue Cheese Dressing! It’s the perfect balance between fresh veggies and savory bacon & cheese that will bring a pop of color to the table. Bring this salad to an event for family and friends to enjoy or host it yourself and serve right at your table. To begin preparing your Spring snap pea salad, gather all of the ingredients.
Beginning with the lettuces, assemble the salad in a shallow bowl. Layer over the lettuces with the snap peas, sliced radishes, red onion, grape tomatoes, cubed avocado, cheddar cheese, and cooked bacon as desired.
Top it off with a hearty spoonful of Toby’s Blue Cheese Dressing and Dip. Serve and enjoy your Spring snap pea salad!