Spring Rice & Veggie Bowl with Plant Based Dip & Spread
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Did you enjoy our recipe for Spring Rice & Veggie Bowl? Check out more ways to enjoy your food!
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 cups baby kale
- ½ cup microgreens
- 1 carrot, mandolin sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup chickpeas, optional to roast
- 1 watermelon radish, sliced and quartered
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Toby’s Plant Based Dip & Spread
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Gather all of the ingredients. Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil and the sweet potato, cook for 15 minutes until tender and lightly charred.
Meanwhile, in a glass bottle or jar, add dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt & pepper, lid and shake until vinaigrette is fully combined.
Divide the rice, baby kale, microgreens, carrot, red cabbage, chickpeas, and watermelon radish between two medium serving bowls. Top each bowl with a serving of Toby’s Plant Based Dip & Spread.
Drizzle over with some vinaigrette or Toby’s Honey Mustard Dressing & Dip and sprinkle on sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy your Spring Rice & Veggie Bowl!