Taco Salad Jar with Jalapeño Ranch Dressing & Dip
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Did you enjoy our recipe for Taco Salad Jar? Check out more ways to enjoy your salad!
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Toby’s Jalapeno Ranch Dressing & Dip
- ½ cup corn kernels, cooked
- ½ cup Black beans, cooked
- ½ cup Tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup tortilla chips, crumbled
- 1 cup baby arugula
Gather all ingredients. In two large mason jars, add lettuce and Toby’s Jalapeño Ranch Dressing & Dip to the bottom and mix well. Top with corn, black beans, tomatoes, cheese, avocado, red onion, tortilla chips, and baby arugula. Seal jar and store in the fridge or take it on the go with a large bowl and utensils. Mix, serve, and enjoy your Taco Salad Jar!