Vegetable Flatbread Pizza with Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 10-12 inch flatbread pizza crust
- 1/2 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup basil, or herbs of choice
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or goat cheese, optional
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Toby’s Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip
To begin preparing your vegetable flatbread pizza, gather all of the ingredients. Heat up the oven to 425 degrees F, or heat it up to the temperature noted on flatbread packaging.
Place the flatbread on its own in the oven for a few minutes, then remove it. Sauté the onion and garlic in a pan, if desired.
Next, it’s time to build your pizza by layering sliced vegetables like zucchini, squash, and tomatoes. Add the garlic and onion. Top it off with arugula and feta or goat cheese. It is optional to add arugula after baking.
Cook pizza in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges are golden and crispy.
Remove and finish with salt, pepper, and fresh basil. Slice and dip into Toby’s Blue Cheese Dressing. Enjoy your vegetable flatbread pizza!