Buffalo Chicken Taquitos with Ranch Dressing & Dip
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Serves: 3-6
Did you enjoy our recipe for Buffalo Chicken Taquitos? Check out more ways to enjoy your food!
- 12 flour tortillas, fajita sized
- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken, we used a rotisserie chicken
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup buffalo hot wing sauce, we used Frank’s
- 1/4 cup Toby’s Ranch Dressing & Dip, plus more for dipping
- 1/3 cup blue cheese, crumbles, plus more for serving
- 2 sprigs of green onions, sliced, to garnish
Gather all ingredients. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese, buffalo hot sauce, and Ranch Dressing. Mix until everything is combined, smooth, and creamy.
Next, stir in shredded chicken, blue cheese crumbles, and shredded cheddar cheese. Mix until everything is well combined.
Microwave tortillas for 15 seconds or until warm. If you prefer to use the stove top, heat the tortillas individually in a hot pan for a few seconds on each side. When heated, they are easier to roll with minimal breaking.
Spoon around 2 1/2 tbsp. of the buffalo chicken mixture on the tortilla, forming a line. To create the taquitos, start with the bottom edge and roll the tortilla up towards the top, rolling it up into a little burrito shape. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling. Place the taquitos on a baking sheet.
Bake the taquitos for 8 minutes then flip and bake another 6-7 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
Serve these buffalo chicken taquitos with Ranch Dressing, blue cheese crumbles, and sliced green onions. Enjoy!
P.S. We like to mix a bit of buffalo hot sauce with our Ranch for an even spicier version!