Cheesy Garlic Bread Salad with Yogurt Blue Cheese
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Serves: 2-4
Did you enjoy our recipe for Cheesy Garlic Bread Salad? Check out more ways to enjoy your salads!
- 1 loaf, french garlic bread, halved lengthwise
- 4 tbsp garlic cheese spread, we used Alouette
- 4 tbsp Toby’s Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
Gather all ingredients. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Divide the cheese spread between the two loaf halves and spread over evenly. Drizzle over the bread with 2 tbsp Toby’s Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Bake for 5 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine lettuce, the rest of the Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing, and parmesan cheese. Toss until fully combined.
Plate the cheese bread and top with the salad. Serve and enjoy your Cheesy Garlic Bread Salad!