Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1/2 cup Toby’s Ranch
- 1 lb. penne pasta, cooked and drained
can sub for similar style pasta
- 2 cups (8oz) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 jar (15oz) Alfredo sauce
- 6-8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Optional add-ins: garlic, onion, parsley, salt, pepper
Gather and prepare all ingredients. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13×9″ oven safe pan.
In a large bowl, place your cooked pasta, shredded chicken, jar of Alfredo, and Toby’s Ranch. Stir to combine.
Spread mixture in oven safe pan. Sprinkle bacon pieces and mozzarella cheese on top. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the edges are bubbly.
Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving. If you like your food saucy, drizzle Toby’s Ranch on top. Enjoy!