Creamy Corn Dip with Jalapeno Ranch Dressing & Dip
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Serves: 2-4
Did you enjoy our recipe for Creamy Corn Dip? Check out more ways to enjoy your snacks & apps!
- 8 oz Canned corn kernels, drained
- 3 oz Canned Rotel, drained
- 2 tbsp Jalapeno, minced
- ⅔ cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Green onions, sliced
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ⅔ cup Toby’s Jalapeno Ranch Dressing & Dip
- 2 Large bell peppers, destemmed and pitted
- Fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- Baby carrots
- Celery, chopped
Gather all ingredients. In a medium bowl, combine corn, Rotel, jalapeno, cheddar cheese, green onions, salt, garlic powder, chili powder, and Toby’s Jalapeno Ranch Dressing & Dip. Mix well until fully combined.
Serve in emptied bell peppers and garnish with fresh cilantro. Plate with tortilla chips, baby carrots, celery, and any other of your favorite foods to dip. Enjoy!