Loaded Potato Salad with Ranch Dressing & Dip
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Did you enjoy our recipe for Loaded Potato Salad? Check out more ways to enjoy your food!
- 2 lbs. red and/or yellow new potatoes
- 1 cup Toby’s Ranch Dressing & Dip
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp. paprika, optional
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup olives, sliced, optional
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Gather all of the ingredients. In a large pot, bring 6 cups of water to a boil and then add in the potatoes whole. Let the potatoes boil for about 15 minutes, or until the potatoes have become fork tender.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine Toby’s Ranch Dressing & Dip, yellow mustard, salt, pepper, paprika, sliced celery, chopped onion, minced garlic, roasted red peppers, chopped green onion, and sliced olives.
Remove the potatoes from heat and let them cool. Quarter the potatoes, then, add the chopped hard-boiled eggs and potatoes to the large bowl and mix well until everything is fully combined.
Serve alongside your favorite food and sprinkle with some grated cheddar cheese. Enjoy your Loaded Potato Salad!