Raw Veggie Stacked Sandwich with Jalapeño Dip & Spread
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Click to find a store with our Dressing & Dip near you! Did you enjoy our recipe for Raw Veggie Stacked Sandwich? Check out more ways to enjoy your sandwiches!
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 4 tbsp. Toby’s Jalapeño Plant Based Dip & Spread
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 small English cucumber, sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup microgreens
Gather all ingredients. Spread a generous spoonful of Toby’s Jalapeno Plant Based Dip & Spread on one side of all four bread slices. Optional to toast bread first. Start stacking your sandwich with spinach, carrots, cucumber, avocado, tomato, red onions, and microgreens. Top with another slice of bread, Dip & Spread side down, and repeat for the stacked sandwich. Serve and enjoy your Raw Veggie Stacked Sandwich!