Tuna Melt Sandwich with Ranch Dressing
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 3 Minutes
Total Time: 8 Minutes
Did you enjoy our recipe for Tuna Melt Sandwich with Ranch? Check out more ways to enjoy your sandwich!
- 1 can albacore tuna, in water
- 1-2 stalk(s) celery, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup red onion, finely chopped
- Fresh parsley, chopped, to taste
- 1/3 cup Toby’s Ranch Dressing & Dip
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-4 pieces butter lettuce
- 4 pieces of your favorite bread, we used brioche
- 2 slices provolone cheese
Gather all of the ingredients. Add the chopped celery, onion, and parsley to a medium bowl.
Drain the tuna well and add it to the bowl along with Toby’s Ranch Dressing & Dip, salt, and pepper. Mix all the ingredients together well until thoroughly coated with Ranch.
Add the provolone cheese to two pieces of bread. Toast all four pieces of bread until lightly golden brown.
Assemble the tuna melt sandwiches by adding butter lettuce and a generous spoonful of tuna salad mixture to the toasted bread. Drizzle over your sandwich with some extra Ranch if you like it saucy and enjoy your Tuna Melt Sandwich with Ranch!
This delicious tuna salad mixture can also be kept refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days for a ready to prep lunch.