Vibrant Spring Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 4-6
Did you enjoy our recipe for Vibrant Spring Salad? Check out more ways to enjoy your salad!
- ½ cup asparagus, chopped
- ½ head butter lettuce
- ¼ cup red radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup watermelon radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup frozen peas, thawed
- ½ avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup chickpeas, roasted
- ¼ cup pistachios, unshelled, roasted
- 5 fresh mint leaves, torn
- 4 tbsp. Toby’s Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip
Gather all ingredients. In a shallow dish, lay out asparagus and pour over with boiling water. Let blanch for 10 minutes until bright green.
In a large serving bowl, add butter lettuce. Top with asparagus, radishes, peas, avocado, chickpeas, pistachios, mint, and a generous drizzle of Toby’s Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip.
Serve and enjoy!