French Bread Pizza with Jalapeño Ranch
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Toby’s Jalapeño Ranch, to drizzle and dip
- 2-3 french bread baguettes, or bread of choice
- 2-3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar marinara or pizza sauce
- Topping suggestions: pepperoni, bacon, garlic, pesto, peppers, spinach, pineapple, basil
Gather all ingredients. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place bread on a baking sheet. Slice open bread and spread marinara sauce evenly.
Sprinkle cheese and toppings of choice across your sauced bread. Place in the oven on the bottom rack for ~10 minutes.
Turn heat up to 425 degrees and move to the top rack. Let your pizzas get golden and bubbly, around 5 more minutes. Remove pan from oven and let cool for a couple minutes.
Serve with Toby’s Jalapeño Ranch for drizzling and dipping. Enjoy!