Greens and Grains Bowl with Toby’s Original Dip & Spread
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Serves: 1
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp. kimchi brine
- ¼ tsp. black sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1 ½ cup mixed salad greens
- 1 cup tri-color quinoa, cooked
- ½ cup kale, steamed
- 2 tbsp. Japanese kimchi
- 2 tbsp. rehydrated sea vegetables, such as wakame and arame
- 2 tbsp. carrots, matchstick
- 2 tbsp. scallions, chopped
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- 1 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup Toby’s Original Plant Based Dip & Spread
We love a hearty veggie dish, try this Asian cuisine inspired bowl with kale, kimchi, and sea greens! To begin preparing your Greens and Grains Bowl, gather all of the ingredients. Combine together the olive oil and kimchi brine in the bottom of a mixing bowl.
Add in the black sesame seeds and whisk the mixture to emulsify. Add in salad greens and toss to coat evenly.
Place the dressed greens and cooked quinoa side by side in a low, wide serving bowl.
Assemble with the remaining ingredients, steamed kale, sea veggies, scallions, kimchi, carrots, etc… Then add a dollop of Toby’s Original Plant Based Dip & Spread on top.
Garnish your bowl with a sprinkle of black sesame seeds and enjoy your Greens and Grains Bowl!