Loaded Waffle Fries with Ranch Dressing & Dip
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Did you enjoy our recipe for Loaded Waffle Fries? Check out more ways to enjoy your snacks & apps!
- Frozen waffle fries, salted
- Colby jack cheese, shredded
- Black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small avocado, chopped
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tbsp green onions, sliced
- Toby’s Ranch Dressing & Dip
- 2 lime wedges
Gather all ingredients. Preheat the oven to 450 F. Arrange fries on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until nearly finished.
Plate fries on oven safe dishware and sprinkle with colby jack cheese and pepper, then bake for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Top fries with tomatoes, avocado, green onions, and Toby’s Ranch Dressing & Dip. Garnish with lime wedges. Serve and enjoy!