Thankful for Charcuterie with Plant Based Dip & Ranch Dressing
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Did you enjoy our recipe for Thankful for Charcuterie? Check out more ways to enjoy your holidays!
- Toby’s Ranch Dressing & Dip
- Toby’s Plant Based Dip & Spread
- 1 cup Snap peas
- 1 medium sized Cucumber, sliced
- 10 baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1 slice pepper jack cheese, cut into triangles
- 1 slice colby jack cheese, cut into triangles
- 8 round crackers
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 sprig curly parsley
Gather all ingredients. On a large round platter, place a ramekin of Toby’s Ranch Dressing & Dip at the edge. Crown the edges of the ramekin with snap peas and the circumference of the platter with two rows of cucumber slices layer over each other.
Arrange the baby carrots so they fan out over the cucumbers. Do the same with the pepper jack, crackers, and colby jack cheese. Detail with sliced bell peppers.
Balance the ends of the bell pepper for the turkey face and add two pepper seeds for eyes and a carrot end for the mouth. Place the parsley in the ramekin for the waddle.
Serve with Toby’s Plant Based Dip & Spread and enjoy your Thankful for Charcuterie platter!