Sub sandwich salad with Ranch Dressing & Dip
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Did you enjoy our recipe for Sub sandwich salad? Check out more ways to enjoy your salad!
- 4 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- ¼ cup salami, sliced into strips
- ¼ cup deli ham, sliced into strips
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup pickled banana peppers, sliced
- ¼ cup olives, sliced
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shaved
- 4 tbsp Toby’s Ranch Dressing & Dip
Gather all ingredients. In a large serving bowl, add lettuce, salami, ham, tomatoes, banana peppers, olives, and parmesan cheese. Toss until evenly mixed. Drizzle with Toby’s Ranch Dressing & Dip, toss or leave as is. Serve and enjoy your Sub sandwich salad!