TexMex Pasta Salad with Jalapeño Plant Based Dip & Spread
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 8 oz. rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups corn, fresh, frozen, or canned
- 1 1/2 cups black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup canned green chiles, chopped
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 cup Toby’s Jalapeño Plant Based Dip & Spread
To begin preparing your TexMex Pasta Salad with dip, gather and prepare all of the ingredients. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, then drain the pasta and set it aside to cool.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add a 1/2 cup of Toby’s Jalapeño Plant Based Dip & Spread. Then add the lime juice, chili powder, and ground cumin in the same bowl as the dip.
Add the now strained and cooled pasta, drained and rinsed black beans, your choice of corn, chopped green chiles, and halved grape or cherry tomatoes. Toss everything to combine and coat the pasta evenly.
Spoon the remaining half cup of Toby’s on top of your pasta. Serve it immediately or cover and refrigerate your pasta salad until ready to serve later. Enjoy your TexMex Pasta Salad with spicy dip!