Rustic Cobb Salad with Toby’s Blue Cheese
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Serves: 4-6
- Toby’s Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip
- 1 head romaine lettuce, or greens of choice, chopped
- 4 eggs, soft boiled
- 12 oz. chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 5 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz. blue cheese crumbles, can sub for feta crumbles
- Microgreens or chives
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Gather and prepare all ingredients. Spread out lettuce in a large bowl or dish.
Add avocado, egg, chicken, cherry tomatoes, onion, blue cheese crumbles, and bacon.
Finish with microgreens or chives and a generous drizzle of Toby’s Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip. Enjoy!