Veggie Crudités Platter with Toby’s Plant Based Dip & Spread
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Did you enjoy our recipe for Veggie Crudités Platter? Check out more ways to enjoy your snack boards!
- 1 whole garlic, halved
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 container of Toby’s Original Plant Based Dip & Spread
- 1 container of Toby’s Jalapeno Plant Based Dip & Spread
- 1 piece of naan bread, cut into 6ths
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- 12 small vine tomatoes, 4 halved
- 1 english cucumber, thickly sliced
- 5 small carrots
- 7 snap peas, halved lengthwise
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
Gather all ingredients. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Drizzle the garlic with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, Place either Toby’s Original Plant Based Dip & Spread, or Toby’s Jalapeno Plant Based Dip & Spread on a serving plate. Arrange the naan, yellow bell pepper, broccoli florets, whole tomatoes, cucumber, and carrots.
Nest in the roasted garlic and place the halved tomatoes, snap peas, and cilantro on top. Serve and enjoy!